Al Akaria was established by royal decree in 1976 and has been a leading Saudi real estate development company since its inception. During the past 34 years Al Akaria has designed, constructed, maintained and managed various residential and commercial buildings including:
- 1200 modern apartments in 9 residential compounds (the first gated compound in KSA) – all with modern facilities.
- Residential and commercial complexes at Siteen Street – which was the heart of Riyadh during the 1970’s).
- 305 luxurious residential units in the Diplomatic Quarter area comprising of villas, duplexes and apartments.
- As a semi-government real estate company, Al Akaria executes a number of prestigious buildings including Saudi Embassies in the Gulf regio.
- Infrastructure development for an area of 1.2 million m² of land in Riyadh.
- Akaria 1 – first mall in Middle East in the (1970s).
- Akaria 2 & Akaria 3 – Mixed used commercial complex consisting of office and retail space.
- The Plaza – first smart building in the KSA (2009)
Creating new History:
New and upcoming projects
- Al Akaria Village – a semi-gated development, situated just north of Riyadh on over 2 million m² of land offering residential units, commercial space as well as retail and leisure amenities integrated into one community
- Al Akaria Residences is the second project of Al Akaria at the Diplomatic Quarter, consisting of 360 luxurious residential units comprising of villas, duplexes and apartments.